Trinity Academy is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation. Their contents are in harmony with the core values and Christian ethos of the schools.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date.
To view a particular policy, please select the required link below. This will open the policy document:
- Accessibility Plan 2022 2024
- Admissions and Appeals Policy 2025
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy Sept 2022
- Behaviour Policy 2023 24
- Behaviour Policy Addendum during COVID 19
- Careers Policy 2023 24
- Child on Child Abuse Policy
- Equalities Objective
- ESF Trust Safeguarding Policy
- Funding Agreement for Trinity 2017 1
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2023 24
- SEN Policy 2023 2024
- SEND Information Report September 2023 2024
- Separated Parents Policy October 2021
- Spirital Moral Social Cultural Development SMSC Policy Jan 2020
- Student change of name October 21
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2023 24
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Trust, the Whistle Blowing Policy, Charging and Remissions Policy, Complaints Procedure, Gender Pay Gap, Freedom of information publication schemes, Provider Access Policy, Memorandum of Association and Articles of association and Modern Slavery Act Statement.
Links to key policies and procedures can be found at the link below, as well as a document detailing the amount of time taken off by staff who are union officials:
Register of interests for the accounting officer
Annual accounts and Executive Pay