Each ESF school is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation. Their contents are in harmony with the core values and Christian ethos of the schools.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date.
To view a particular policy, please select the required link below. This will open the policy document:
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Appeals Policy for 2021 22
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum during COVID 19
- Careers Policy
- Equalities Objective
- Funding Agreement for Trinity 2017 1
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding COVID 19 Update
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities SEND Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities SEND Report
- Spirital Moral Social Cultural Development SMSC Policy Jan 2020
- Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Trust, including the Whistle Blowing Policy, Charging and Remissions Policy. Links to key policies and procedures can be found at: