Take a virtual tour of the Academy:
Transition 2024 / 25 students joining Year 7 in September 2024 - Thank you for choosing Trinity Academy!
- The national closing date for applications was 31 October 2023, however, you may still apply and this will be considered after the national offer date
- National Offer Date is 1 March 2024 - Parents will be emailed their decision, using the email account used to apply - please note there is no need to then contact the Academy, we will contact you in due course. Please keep checking this page of the website and follow us on X @TrinityThorne.
Information for New Year 7 starters September 2024
- You will be notified of your place by the Local Authority on Friday 1st March 2024.
- Welcome Evening Tuesday 4 June 2024 - (including an opportunity to try on sample blazers) more details will be shared in due course
- Transition days Wednesday 10 to Friday 12 July
If you have any queries about the offers and admissions process, including late applications please contact Admissions at The City of Doncaster Council:
tel 01302 736000
Meet the main Year 6 Transition Team 2023 2024 (hover on a photo for contact email address):
Mr Witty, Senior Assistant Vice Principal, Junior Academy
Mr Lambley, Assistant Vice Principal, Transition and Head of Year 7
Mrs Brown, Assistant Head of Year 7
Miss Tindale, SENDCO
Mrs Gregory, Learning Mentor
Please keep checking this page for further updates and keep up to date with school news by reading the Weekly Update published every Friday on our Letters page. You can also follow us on X(formerlyTwitter) @TrinityThorne.
Please click the uniform button for more information and to place an order Uniform
Peri Music - instruments and vocals
If you would like to register for music lessons please use this Link for further information and the booking form.
New users will be sent an invitation email so you can start to use the app in early September, those who already have accounts will be able to view their children together using the same log-in. Details about the app are on our website: MCAS app
Family circumstances: student change of name and / or separated parents
ProspectusPlease follow the link: Prospectus
This area will show all documents uploaded to the /docs/TRANSITION_DOCS folder.
Documents in folders containing the word 'letter' or 'minute' are listed in the order they were uploaded, most recent upload at the top. Otherwise, documents are listed alphabetically.
If you cannot find the answer to your question please contact us at: